The Bialetti Moka celebrates more than 80 years of classic design elegance and technological simplicity. From the early 1950s to the present day, Bialetti has manufactured over 200 million coffee makers. In particular, the Moka Express has become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee.
- Invented by Alfonso Bialetti in 1933, a symbol of Made in Italy all over the world
- The only one with 8 faces, with the unmistakable little man with a moustache
- High quality aluminium with ergonomic handle
- Maximum safety with patented safety valve, inspectable and easy to clean
- Suitable for all hobs except induction hobs
- Replacement filters available
Cup size and espresso brewed coffee
- 3 Cup – 130ml
- 4 Cup – 190ml
- 6 Cup – 270ml
- 9 Cup – 420ml
- 12 Cup – 670ml
The Bialetti Moka Express should be rinsed with clean water only after use, with no detergents. Allow to dry completely before putting parts back together. Do not wash in the dishwasher as this will affect the product and taste of the coffee.