Tramontina Sushi Knife Yanagiba 23cm
R1,189.00 Incl VAT
Tramontina, with its century-old experience in the manufacturing of knives, now offers a special line to honor this beautifully well-done art. Yanagiba means “willow leaf blade”. The knife is particularly suitable for cutting raw fish fillets into thin slices (sashimi) and is often referred to as a sashimi knife. The Yanagiba can also be used to trim fillets of meat.
|Dimensions||40 × 6 × 3 cm|
Free Delivery for Orders over R450
- Johannesburg – within 2-3 working days
- Cape Town – within 3-5 working days
- Durban – within 1-2 working days
- Outer Regional Areas – within 3-5 working days
If upon receipt of your delivery you are not entirely happy with your purchase, you may return your product for an exchange, voucher or full refund. The following conditions apply –
- Notification must be received by us within 30 days of the order being received
- Goods must be in their unused and new original condition
- Goods must be in their original packaging
Refunds will be made within 30 days from the return of the goods, provided that all the above mentioned conditions are met.