- Innovative stainless steel tea press that brews tea at your preferred strength without needing to remove the infuser
- Patented system that stops tea from brewing once the plunger has been lowered, so tea is not bitter
- Crafted from durable stainless steel with a mirror polished finish, capable of withstanding many years of use
- Ergonomic, heat-resistant handle for safe holding and pouring
- Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags
- Unique brewing process means tealeaves can be used more than once
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Size – 21cm (W) x 15.5cm (D) x 23.5cm (H)
- Capacity – 1.5L
- Material – Stainless steel matt finish
Use & Care Info
- Place the BODUM COLUMBIA tea press on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface
- Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
- Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX fill line.
- Place the lid on the pot with the plunge in the raised position, and let your tea brew – 3-5 minutes for bla
- Once your tea is at its preferred strength, firmly press the plunger down to stop the brewing process. Serve and savor.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe